Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Save the Pigeons!

Sure, we all use Google, but did you know that Google keeps pigeons cooped up and working -- hard -- for their living? That they abduct free-living pigeons? That they run press gangs to take young, innocent, impressionable pigeons off their home roosts?

You didn't? They admit it; see!
"Google uses only low-cost, off-the-street pigeons for its clusters. Gathered from city parks and plazas by Google's pack of more than 50 Phds"
Look here!

pigeon and sparrowsThis one has escaped the PhDs, so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm having to moderate all comments because Blogger seems to have a problem notifying me. Sorry about that. I will review them several times daily, though, until this issue is fixed.

Also, I have word verification on, because I found out that not only do I get spam without it, but it gets passed on to anyone commenting in that thread. Not cool!

Powered By Blogger