Sunday, April 29, 2007

Loaded a stack of photos...

... to Flickr. And drove Laurie crazy looking up elusive weeds in all our manuals and guide books.

Another couple of days, and we'll be back to normal. Except a bit sleepier.

For now, I have 6 books stacked on the desk, 7 on the floor, 2 back on the shelves as they turned out to be useless, and 3 on Laurie's desk. The invertebrate ones are still waiting in their places. I never realized how many of these books we had!

Just checking in, to make sure she gets counted. Her mate is small and black, and doesn't pose.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm having to moderate all comments because Blogger seems to have a problem notifying me. Sorry about that. I will review them several times daily, though, until this issue is fixed.

Also, I have word verification on, because I found out that not only do I get spam without it, but it gets passed on to anyone commenting in that thread. Not cool!

Powered By Blogger