Saturday, December 09, 2006

Good Planets are Hard to Find, Dec. 9

The latest installment of "Good Planets" is up at Journeys with Jood. Beautiful pictures, as always, from around the world. South Africa, Bhutan, Iguacu Falls (where is that?), Washington State, Jasper and of course, mine from BC. And more.

A nod to all you BCBloggers; I just joined you. Check out "Good Planets". We post photos once a week; you may want to contribute yours. This month, GP is being hosted by Jood at Journeys with Jood. You can e-mail a photo or two to her at jkblue at cox dot net.

The archive of all the photos (274, so far) is on Flickr, here; a brief history of "Good Planets" is at Tortoise Trails.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm having to moderate all comments because Blogger seems to have a problem notifying me. Sorry about that. I will review them several times daily, though, until this issue is fixed.

Also, I have word verification on, because I found out that not only do I get spam without it, but it gets passed on to anyone commenting in that thread. Not cool!

Powered By Blogger