Saturday, October 13, 2007

Kwomais Point

We're still continuing with our project of walking the whole shoreline of the lower Mainland. Yesterday, we went down the 1001 steps* off Ocean Park, and walked to Kwomais Point.


And I'm tired, it's late, and we have a big day planned for tomorrow. So here are a handful of random photos from the Point. I'll have more to say later on.


On the trail down to the beach. Maple leaves everywhere!


Off the trail. Bindweed, old burned log, and tiny flower.


On the beach. Not a snake.


Rocks and tiny snails.

'night; I'm off to get some beauty sleep. I need it.

*They lied. There were 236 steps. I counted.

1 comment:

I'm having to moderate all comments because Blogger seems to have a problem notifying me. Sorry about that. I will review them several times daily, though, until this issue is fixed.

Also, I have word verification on, because I found out that not only do I get spam without it, but it gets passed on to anyone commenting in that thread. Not cool!

Powered By Blogger