Monday, August 13, 2007

Not Suitable For Children

I hope you are over 13, if you are reading this. Otherwise, you'd better get permission.

Because:



Because, they tell me, I used the word, "dead", 3 whole times! (As in dead spider, dead weeds, etc.) Oops, there goes my count up to 6; cover your ears.

And I used the word "ass" once. (In a title, yet; "Jawbone of an Ass") Make that thrice, now. Ooooh! What a bad, bad blogger I am!

~~~~~~~~~~

Click on the graphic to test your own blog or website.

4 comments:

  1. Hilarious.

    Since when has dead been a four-letter word?

    Shame!

    ReplyDelete
  2. D = 1 + E = 2 + A = 3 + D = 4.

    But then, so is "blog" a four-letter word.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous2:49 am

    A perfect example of why Internet filters aren't worth a damn. (I guess "damn" is okay in a PG blog. I know I've heard many a 12-year-old say worse.)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wren;

    "I know I've heard many a 12-year-old say worse."

    And that highlights the foolishness of it all; did these people ever listen to kids? Even "good" kids?

    ReplyDelete

I'm having to moderate all comments because Blogger seems to have a problem notifying me. Sorry about that. I will review them several times daily, though, until this issue is fixed.

Also, I have word verification on, because I found out that not only do I get spam without it, but it gets passed on to anyone commenting in that thread. Not cool!

Powered By Blogger