Friday, December 01, 2006

Chilly Weather Photos

Winter weather is upon us.

Canada geese on the Fraser River
When it is cold enough, the water lies still and glassy, the air is clear. Colours fade, and the architecture of a space predominates.
Mid-afternoon at White Rock, and high tide. The wind so cold it shivered our bones. The lone stroller on the promenade is a seagull.
Central Park, Burnaby. The young gull on the left is not happy. His first winter; "What did they do to my nice warm pond?"

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous3:36 pm

    Pretty photos you have Susannah. Keep up the good work.
    Cheers,
    Liz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Liz. And I plan to.

    I'll be watching for your blog posts, too.

    ReplyDelete

I'm having to moderate all comments because Blogger seems to have a problem notifying me. Sorry about that. I will review them several times daily, though, until this issue is fixed.

Also, I have word verification on, because I found out that not only do I get spam without it, but it gets passed on to anyone commenting in that thread. Not cool!

Powered By Blogger