Saturday, August 14, 2021

Munchie

Something has been eating my nasturtiums. That makes me happy, this year, when so many of our bugs have gone missing. I found one forager in a photo I took of the few nasturtiums still blooming.

Nasturtiums, hydrangea, and hungry caterpillar, an inchworm, maybe.

I know this nasturtium looks like it's past its sell-by date, but it's doing good, busy making seeds.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Algo se ha estado comiendo mis capuchinas. Eso me hace feliz este año, puesto que tantos bichos han desaparecido. Encontré uno de los comelones en una foto que saqué esta tarde de las pocas capuchinas que me quedan.

Primera foto: capuchinas, hortensias, y una oruga. Creo que puede ser una de las geomensoras. 

Segunda foto: una capuchina que parece estar muerta, pero en verdad está muy ocupada haciendo semillas.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm having to moderate all comments because Blogger seems to have a problem notifying me. Sorry about that. I will review them several times daily, though, until this issue is fixed.

Also, I have word verification on, because I found out that not only do I get spam without it, but it gets passed on to anyone commenting in that thread. Not cool!

Powered By Blogger