Wednesday, March 31, 2021

Yawn and stretch.

 I just slept for almost two days straight. I'm not sure if it's a side effect of the vaccine, or of a sudden drop in my stress levels. Either way, I'm awake now. Back to work; aquarium chores first, cat games next, then back to the blog.

For now, have a whelk.

Wrinkled dogwinkle, dog whelk, Nucella lamellosa, eating a young oyster.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Acabo de despertar después de dos dias de dormir. No sé si eso fue a raiz de los efectos de la vacuna, o por la baja repentina de estrés. Sea lo que sea, ya desperté. Y a trabajar: primero, el cuidado del acuario, luego jugar con la gata, y luego regreso al blog.

Por ahora, aquí está un caracol marino, una bocina comiéndose un ostión juvenil.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm having to moderate all comments because Blogger seems to have a problem notifying me. Sorry about that. I will review them several times daily, though, until this issue is fixed.

Also, I have word verification on, because I found out that not only do I get spam without it, but it gets passed on to anyone commenting in that thread. Not cool!

Powered By Blogger