Monday, April 27, 2020

Baby on the go

For the last couple of months, Blogger has been randomly losing my photos. I've gone back and replaced a dozen or so tonight. I haven't seen any gaps in older posts, but I'll have to go back and check. It will take some time: there are over 10 years of posts!

If you come across any gaps, I'd be grateful if you left a comment, so that I can fix things again.

In between times, I've been sorting through old photos, some previously processed, others sitting there totally forgotten.

Baby starfish on eelgrass. About 4 mm. across. 2010 photo

~~~~~~~~~~~

No sé porque, pero Blogger me ha estado borrando algunas fotos de las últimos meses. Hoy voví a subir las que se habían perdido, y voy a tener que revisar todo desde el principio. Tomará algún tiempo: ¡hay 10 años de entradas!

Si acaso encuentres alguna entrada sin fotos, te agradecería si me mandes un mensaje para que las pueda subir de nuevo.

Mientras, he estado revisando fotos guardadas, muchas de ellas olvidadas.

Aquí está una, del año 2010; una estrella de mar chiquitita, recién nacida, en mi acuario.

5 comments:

  1. I noticed one of mine had gone missing and replaced it. Then I came across someone else's blogspot post where all the pictures had vanished. At that point I assumed it's a blogspot problem. But then I found a Wordpress one with images gone AWOL so it's wider than that. Can't imagine how this is happening. I'm rather hoping they just reappear one day. My posts go all the way back to 2008. It would be a terrible task to have to go back editing them all - especially until we know they aren't going to vanish again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad to know it's not something I did. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous2:53 pm

    That's such a great photo. I don't think I've ever seen a baby starfish. I haven't lost any photos... yet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Some of my images disappeared too. I've only replaced a few of them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I checked out the Blogger help forum; a bunch of people are having the same problem. Blogger's response? "Blogger is aware of the issue and is working on a fix. No timeframe given. Please wait patiently." That was 9 days ago.
      I hope their fix includes them finding the photos again, but we'll still have to check back through the years, I guess.

      Delete

I'm having to moderate all comments because Blogger seems to have a problem notifying me. Sorry about that. I will review them several times daily, though, until this issue is fixed.

Also, I have word verification on, because I found out that not only do I get spam without it, but it gets passed on to anyone commenting in that thread. Not cool!

Powered By Blogger