Saturday, January 11, 2020

The innocent look

Those sleepy eyes, that gentle pose. She's pretending.

Don't mess with Corsa! She's lightning fast and her claws are sharp.

Corsa is my landlord's cat; I kitten-sat her when she was tiny and therefore she assumes it is my responsibility to provide soft sleeping spots and full food dishes forever more. But ever since I had to hold her down to cut her out of her collar when she got her leg caught in it and her head all twisted because of it (I can't figure out how), she growls and slashes at me any time I come too close.

1 comment:

  1. I had a similar response from a friend's pug.Hit by a car, I scooped him up and friend drove us to the vet.For ever after that,Milo snarled if I came near.

    ReplyDelete

I'm having to moderate all comments because Blogger seems to have a problem notifying me. Sorry about that. I will review them several times daily, though, until this issue is fixed.

Also, I have word verification on, because I found out that not only do I get spam without it, but it gets passed on to anyone commenting in that thread. Not cool!

Powered By Blogger