Wednesday, January 01, 2020

2020!

So here we are. 2020. It's just gone midnight here; we're late to the party in slowpoke BC. I know the rest of the world has given up and gone to bed already. But we get there, eventually.

So it's 2020. And just last week, wasn't it, I was staying up all night working on my daughter's computer on New Year's Day, 2000? Seems like yesterday; seems like a century ago. Time's a funny thing.

Anyhow, here's to 2020! Wishing you a good year; wishing you courage, wisdom, and fortitude: we're going to need it.

From my windowsill while it blew and stormed outside.


1 comment:

  1. Happy new year, Susannah. The world is good, if we stay away from those who shout.

    ReplyDelete

I'm having to moderate all comments because Blogger seems to have a problem notifying me. Sorry about that. I will review them several times daily, though, until this issue is fixed.

Also, I have word verification on, because I found out that not only do I get spam without it, but it gets passed on to anyone commenting in that thread. Not cool!

Powered By Blogger