Friday, September 13, 2019

At Comox Harbour

Waiting for an 8 AM float plane.

King of the Harbour strut

Sparrow on a landscaped evergreen
And another sparrow.

Outside the Harbour Air office, there were several of these short, dense pines. On one of them, a flock of small sparrows foraged. On none of the other, identical trees were there any birds at all. I couldn't see any difference; I wonder what the sparrows were finding on this tree, and no other.

Anchored and tethered. In the calm water behind the docks.

2 comments:

  1. Heading somewhere? We took our boat to Comox once in the off season. It was nice after a tricky entrance from the Strait. We just got back from another Island trip today. This time to trade in our car for a different once then down to Parksville for the night. - Margy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This was a week ago. Picking up my granddaughter from the plane. She flew over from Vancouver.

      Delete

I'm having to moderate all comments because Blogger seems to have a problem notifying me. Sorry about that. I will review them several times daily, though, until this issue is fixed.

Also, I have word verification on, because I found out that not only do I get spam without it, but it gets passed on to anyone commenting in that thread. Not cool!

Powered By Blogger