Friday, August 02, 2019

Lazy day

Watching the islands float by, from the middle of the channel. Just a bit of green and blue scenery.

Cloud shadows on the mountain.

Mostly blues. Looking towards Cortes Island, I think.

Those rocks ahead, underwater at high tide, are where we saw the seals.

Ferry to Whaletown, Cortes Island. The Tachek, named for the Babine Lake community in central BC. She carries up to 26 cars.

Trail left by our ferry, heading home from Quadra Is. to Campbell River. She's the Powell River Queen, twice the size of the Tachek, but still a small boat.

We circled around, between the islands approximately in that pinkish circle.

A Skywatch post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm having to moderate all comments because Blogger seems to have a problem notifying me. Sorry about that. I will review them several times daily, though, until this issue is fixed.

Also, I have word verification on, because I found out that not only do I get spam without it, but it gets passed on to anyone commenting in that thread. Not cool!

Powered By Blogger