Wednesday, October 10, 2018

Life is tough.

Chia, in a mournful mood.

"This bed is too small! Why don't you fix it?"

She has slept in this basket ever since she was a kitten. She has a new, larger basket, with a wool cushion and a catnip toy, and she does consent to curl up there at times. But this little one is her old favourite; wherever I move it, there she goes to sleep. Even if she hangs over the edges all around.

Maybe if I put the little basket inside the large one?

Arachtober 10: Today's entry is a spider meal, appropriate for the Canadian Thanksgiving season.

Ready to eat

#Arachtober

1 comment:

  1. She's so cute, Chia not the spider meal. - Margy

    ReplyDelete

I'm having to moderate all comments because Blogger seems to have a problem notifying me. Sorry about that. I will review them several times daily, though, until this issue is fixed.

Also, I have word verification on, because I found out that not only do I get spam without it, but it gets passed on to anyone commenting in that thread. Not cool!

Powered By Blogger