Sunday, April 10, 2016

Angry birds

While I was sitting in a park taking a break from the sun and the blistering streets, this bit of action went down on the far side of the plaza.

"Can't be having with this horrible sun! It's a miserable life! ... But what's this? Water?"

"Feels good on my sore feet. Maybe ..."

"Ahhhh!"

"Uh, oh! Security's showed up!"

"Can't I have even a moment's peace? Like I said, miserable life!"

(Security guard) "And stay away!"

These are mean streets.

*Update: The hopeful bather is a female Great-tailed Grackle; the other three are White-winged doves.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm having to moderate all comments because Blogger seems to have a problem notifying me. Sorry about that. I will review them several times daily, though, until this issue is fixed.

Also, I have word verification on, because I found out that not only do I get spam without it, but it gets passed on to anyone commenting in that thread. Not cool!

Powered By Blogger