Wednesday, April 08, 2015

Good provider

Laurie was always on the lookout for good spiders for me. And even though he's gone now, he left me well provided for. Cleaning out his gardening supplies this afternoon, I found some of them.

A nice little fat steatoda on a plastic bin.

And a good sized tegenaria on a 2x6.

I only had the little pocket camera nearby; I hadn't thought of spiders before I started work. And by the time I'd run to get the big camera, the critters had all gone into hiding. When I do his garden tool chest, next, I'll start work with the good camera within reach.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm having to moderate all comments because Blogger seems to have a problem notifying me. Sorry about that. I will review them several times daily, though, until this issue is fixed.

Also, I have word verification on, because I found out that not only do I get spam without it, but it gets passed on to anyone commenting in that thread. Not cool!

Powered By Blogger