Wednesday, November 07, 2012




  1. Hello Susannah
    just found your blog and enjoyed your posts. I live in Toronto - Guildwood Village. Love nature and long walks through our parks and along the shoreline of Lake Onatrio. What I see I capture with my camera and publish often in one of my blogs.
    - cheers Gisela.

  2. Hi, Guild-rez, I'm glad you found me. And that meant I found you, too. I love your photos, especially the lichens and fungi!

  3. I like in the state south of you this is how many of us feel too.

    Plus a few sunny days are coming, though it sounds like there will be frost along with it.

  4. What's not to love about sunshine and birds?!


If your comment is on a post older than a week, it will be held for moderation. Sorry about that, but spammers seem to love old posts!

Also, I have word verification on, because I found out that not only do I get spam without it, but it gets passed on to anyone commenting in that thread. Not cool!