Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Baby blue eyes

It doesn't make sense to grumble about the weather, does it? Instead, I'm keeping busy discovering what creepy crawlies are still active in my garden. A great crowd, I discovered, mostly very small. I've found some critters I'd never seen before, and solved an old mystery, to boot. So now there's a ton of work to do, identifying them, taking and sorting photos.

For now, isn't this the cutest baby spiderling?

She's about 2 mm. long.

A chubby-cheeked, fat, and furry infant.

Let it rain!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm having to moderate all comments because Blogger seems to have a problem notifying me. Sorry about that. I will review them several times daily, though, until this issue is fixed.

Also, I have word verification on, because I found out that not only do I get spam without it, but it gets passed on to anyone commenting in that thread. Not cool!

Powered By Blogger