Monday, January 02, 2012

2012: so far, so good.

We stood at the window, around noon, pondering: "Will the sun come out? Does it look more like rain? Will it, won't it ...?"

We decided to risk it, and drove down to Crescent Beach. And the sun came out!

Facing into the sun, the camera rebels. But this silvery sea is the result.

The rest of the photos will wait for tomorrow.

(If I believed in omens, I would say this presages a good year in 2012. But maybe it at least hints at the possibility of sun tomorrow, too. One can hope.)

1 comment:

  1. I like taking pictures into the sun. Sometimes they get washed out, but sometimes you get a great shot like you did. - Margy

    ReplyDelete

I'm having to moderate all comments because Blogger seems to have a problem notifying me. Sorry about that. I will review them several times daily, though, until this issue is fixed.

Also, I have word verification on, because I found out that not only do I get spam without it, but it gets passed on to anyone commenting in that thread. Not cool!

Powered By Blogger