Monday, May 23, 2011

Welcome driving hazard

For once, I didn't mind driving with the sun in my eyes. (Usually, I gripe and complain until it gets out of the way.) But not this afternoon. I was on the highway, heading directly into the evening light, fumbling for my extra-dark sunglasses, when I noticed the sundogs. I parked on the narrow shoulder and took a series of photos through the windshield; the light burnt out the centre of them all, so I put my sunglasses on the camera instead.

Sun from Hwy. 91, about 7:30 PM, through dark sunglasses

A Skywatch post.

(I'm housesitting in Strathcona again, and struggling with their computer, so no more at the moment.)

2 comments:

I'm having to moderate all comments because Blogger seems to have a problem notifying me. Sorry about that. I will review them several times daily, though, until this issue is fixed.

Also, I have word verification on, because I found out that not only do I get spam without it, but it gets passed on to anyone commenting in that thread. Not cool!

Powered By Blogger