Sunday, October 31, 2010

Hallowe'en preparations

In Tsawwassen, they're ready to greet the trick-or-treaters:


The bride looks a little ... stiff.


Skull in a window. (And I've been playing with Picnik again.)


Save the Southlands or else!

(The Southlands is a large plot of agricultural land near Centennial Beach on Boundary Bay, much used by hawks as a hunting ground. Developers want the property for a housing complex. The locals are fighting it. So far, they've managed to hold it off.)

4 comments:

  1. Power to the People! Just say NO to townhouses and developing agricultural land ;o) I am just discovering how good Tsawwassanites are at standing up for what they want. Some might call it complaining.........whatever - so long as it saves Southlands.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen! NO to out of control development!!!

    I think your, er, bride isn't just stiff, she's also falling over backward just a bit? :=}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Halloween to you. It's such a fun holiday for everyone. - Margy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't; I wish more of us had the gumption that Tsawwassenites have.

    ReplyDelete

I'm having to moderate all comments because Blogger seems to have a problem notifying me. Sorry about that. I will review them several times daily, though, until this issue is fixed.

Also, I have word verification on, because I found out that not only do I get spam without it, but it gets passed on to anyone commenting in that thread. Not cool!

Powered By Blogger