Saturday, September 04, 2010

Spidery confusion

This cross spider attached his web to my door overnight. Poor guy; when I opened the door, his support line snapped, and left him vibrating like a cellar spider.

Just hanging there, now, catching his breath.

A retreat to solid wall was in order. He turned, once he'd reached safety, to face me down. "Do that again, and I'll ... turn into a jumping spider."

*Update: Saturday morning. Silly spider! He attached his web to my door again this morning. When I went out, he got a re-run of yesterday. Now he's sulking.

1 comment:

  1. I'm not sure I would be comfortable facing down this guy. He's definitely got an attitude!

    But you did get some amazing macros!


If your comment is on a post older than a week, it will be held for moderation. Sorry about that, but spammers seem to love old posts!

Also, I have word verification on, because I found out that not only do I get spam without it, but it gets passed on to anyone commenting in that thread. Not cool!