Friday, April 09, 2010

Intrepid explorer

The computer is back from the shop, with all its links and programs gone, wiped out, the photos and documents piled higgledy-piggledy on the spare hard drive. I've been stuck at the desk all day and night, getting everything back and putting photos and docs in their proper places.

Among those photos I found these, that I missed in the bustle of last week; a very tiny snail that came inside with a dead leaf. A tiny snail with big, curious eyes.


Oh, what a big world I see out there!


Hi, camera person!


Interesting wood! So smooth! Must explore!


Following my shadow, wherever it leads.

It would have led him off the edge of the desk, so I put him back on the leaf and sent him out to play in the rain.

Back to work ...

3 comments:

  1. I've been stuck at the desk all day and night, getting everything back and putting photos and docs in their proper places.

    That's not much fun.

    The snail seems to have the right idea about life. Getting out and looking around!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous5:38 am

    These are wonderful! A snail with personality.

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is awesome! I love those buggy eyes, like something out of a Disney movie!

    I'm so glad he is back outside on his leaf, playing in the rain.

    ReplyDelete

I'm having to moderate all comments because Blogger seems to have a problem notifying me. Sorry about that. I will review them several times daily, though, until this issue is fixed.

Also, I have word verification on, because I found out that not only do I get spam without it, but it gets passed on to anyone commenting in that thread. Not cool!

Powered By Blogger