Friday, January 09, 2009

Hugh beat me to it!

But here he is anyhow:

The sad remains of our beloved Frosty

If you haven't already, go look at Hugh's Venus. (Bad pun territory; don't say I didn't warn you.)


  1. A sad day for Frosty, but a little less snow around here is a relief. We had a light dusting this morning, but not enough to stick and definitely not enough to make a Frosty of my own. - Margy

  2. Looks like our winter is back to normal. I hope.

  3. Ha. We melt faster in Richmond. (Thanks for the link.)

    And yes, I think we're back to the rain. I won't be complaining about it for a while.

  4. Oh poor little that its head off to the right?

  5. Dawn,
    Yes, that's it's head, inside the hat.


If your comment is on a post older than a week, it will be held for moderation. Sorry about that, but spammers seem to love old posts!

Also, I have word verification on, because I found out that not only do I get spam without it, but it gets passed on to anyone commenting in that thread. Not cool!