I still haven't passed on the awards I received two weeks ago. They're sitting here on my desk, all 15 pretty badges, on top of my "Urgent" pile, while I dither and dawdle. Sorry about that.
A while ago, when Blogger re-structured my page without warning me, I removed most of my widgets, trying to identify the problem. I put some back, but left the blogrolls for later, because I wanted to change the format, and add new favourites. (More height on that "Urgent" pile.) I sorted that out today, and restored the Nature blog list to its place.
This may help with the awards list.
Ok; here goes. The Superior Scribbler's Award that Huckleberry favoured me with, I pass on to -- Oh, choosing is so difficult! --
- Jessica, at Moss Plants and More; I've been enjoying her recent series on the life cycle of mosses.
- Aydin, at Snail's Tales; recent post - When Fruit Flies Go Bad they become winos...
- Hugh, at Rock Paper Lizard and The Interpreter. (I thought someone had tagged him already, but I just checked the blog and didn't see it.)
- Robin Andrea and Roger, at The New Dharma Bums. They haven't been posting too much lately, but those few posts are always insightful, worth waiting for.
- Bev, at Journey to the Center. A recent post reads, in part,
The path I once followed ends at a cliff’s edge. My world is now filled with metaphors of birth, life, love, loss, and death. A derelict house becomes a reminder of how fleeting are our lives and our creations. Smashed out windows, gaping doors, or a fallen roof are signs of irreparable destruction and termination. Of course, most photographers are aware of the existence and use of metaphor in objects and landscapes. It is our stock in trade. But there is a difference between making use of, and living within, a world filled with metaphors.
- Pass The Award on to 5 most-deserving Bloggy Friends.
- Link to the author & the name of the blog from whom you have received The Award.
- Display The Award on your blog, and link to This Post, which explains The Award.
- Visit This Post and add your name to the Mr. Linky List.
- Post these rules on your blog.
The rules, along with Dawn's wonderful escape clause, again:
These are the rules I am following and the rules that I pass on to you all.
Though I know a few of you personally and know that you probably wont pass it on..that is ok...It is like a chain letter, you wont die, blah blah blah if you don't do it..
- Put the logo on your blog, you can right-click and copy it from above.
- Add a link to the person who awarded you.
- Nominate other blogs for this award (about 10).
- Add links to those blogs.
- Leave a message for your nominees on their blogs.
- Give a reason why you consider their blogs cool.
*It seems like there is, except that the badge hasn't been finished yet.