Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Photos through dirty windows

We still haven't replaced the car that was stolen a month ago; while the weather is decent, it won't hurt to walk a bit more, and use public transit for longer runs.

We had to go into Vancouver on Monday, which entailed several hours on a series of buses and the SkyTrain. I entertained myself (and probably some of the other passengers) by taking photos through the windows. Here are a few of the least blurry:


Tipsy. No wonder: I was holding my the camera above my head on a swaying bus. A fragment of Delta, and blue sky above.


The Fraser River, from the SkyTrain bridge, looking west.


Apartment buildings, somewhere in Burnaby. The train is entering a station, so the track is fenced.


Rooftops, and beyond, on the other side of the river, Burns Bog. Looking southwest.


Somewhere in Burnaby, looking south.


A freight train parking lot. New Westminster.


The Port Mann Bridge, from the SkyTrain Bridge. New Westminster-Surrey. Looking east.


The first support of the Alex Fraser bridge, from the Scott Road Station, looking west.


Almost home again: window of a supermarket, Delta.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm having to moderate all comments because Blogger seems to have a problem notifying me. Sorry about that. I will review them several times daily, though, until this issue is fixed.

Also, I have word verification on, because I found out that not only do I get spam without it, but it gets passed on to anyone commenting in that thread. Not cool!

Powered By Blogger