Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Someone likes orange!

I've been looking at this house by the White Rock waterfront for a few years. We finally walked over to get a closer look.


They keep it freshly painted, always. And always the same colours.


The objects in the windows change with the seasons, but the colour scheme remains.

We didn't get a decent photo of the chimney up top; it is made of brick, and each brick is painted yellow, orange, or green. It looks like life-sized Lego, but the wrong colours.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous4:29 am

    Very cool. Houses should show their personalities.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very clean but not my choice of colors.I like the painting or mannequin in the window.

    ReplyDelete

I'm having to moderate all comments because Blogger seems to have a problem notifying me. Sorry about that. I will review them several times daily, though, until this issue is fixed.

Also, I have word verification on, because I found out that not only do I get spam without it, but it gets passed on to anyone commenting in that thread. Not cool!

Powered By Blogger