Saturday, November 03, 2007

In a muddle of dead leaves and bark ...

... the tiniest of the tiny mushrooms.

You'll have to click on these to be able to see most of the 'shrooms.


Earth tongues, or maybe coral mushrooms. Too small for me to identify them. And tiny pinheads.


Yes, those are mushrooms. And can you find the pink ones?


This one is already blown up a bit, but click on it anyhow, to see those marvelously delicate stems.

Found last week on the south slope of the White Rock bluffs.

1 comment:

  1. I find fungi fascinating. Thanks for posting.

    ReplyDelete

I'm having to moderate all comments because Blogger seems to have a problem notifying me. Sorry about that. I will review them several times daily, though, until this issue is fixed.

Also, I have word verification on, because I found out that not only do I get spam without it, but it gets passed on to anyone commenting in that thread. Not cool!

Powered By Blogger