Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Looking for 'shrooms in the Watershed

Watershed Park, Delta.

The fall rains have come. It is mushroom season.

So the first semi-dry day, we went to the Watershed to find some.


Semi-dry, did I say? In the Watershed, nothing was dry. And it was starting to rain again.


Laundry?


Good mushroom country.


Here's one!
(And that's a raindrop on my lens.)

But the slugs beat us to them.


Hi, there! Welcome to my park!


Yum!


Not a chewed apple. A chewed mushroom.

Slugs and rain notwithstanding, we did find some good mushrooms. And we got wet and dirty and tired; always a good recipe for fun.

The 'shrooms, next post.

1 comment:

  1. I love the photos of the trail you were on. I'd like to be there today!

    Carolyn H.
    http://roundtoprumings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I'm having to moderate all comments because Blogger seems to have a problem notifying me. Sorry about that. I will review them several times daily, though, until this issue is fixed.

Also, I have word verification on, because I found out that not only do I get spam without it, but it gets passed on to anyone commenting in that thread. Not cool!

Powered By Blogger