Sunday, September 23, 2007

Partying Princesses Pummel a Piñata

Fifth birthday party:


With a home-made piñata, made by the kindergarten class (they had a bit of help). It is supposed to represent the sun. "Not a star," the birthday girl said; " a star is pointy." So the ragged crepe paper becomes leaping flames. The face was a joint effort; each child took a one-minute turn at every individual feature, switching to the next when a timer went off. Great fun and an alarmed expression, very appropriate.


Line-up of pastel princesses


Dále, Chelsea!


Good hit!


Now that looks like a ball of flames!

And the perfect ending.


And Grandma Weeta is tired, and going to bed.

1 comment:

  1. What a great party. I love the cake, candles and glowing eyes of the children.

    ReplyDelete

I'm having to moderate all comments because Blogger seems to have a problem notifying me. Sorry about that. I will review them several times daily, though, until this issue is fixed.

Also, I have word verification on, because I found out that not only do I get spam without it, but it gets passed on to anyone commenting in that thread. Not cool!

Powered By Blogger