Thursday, April 23, 2015

But I like the owl, too.

A sun-bleached log high on the beach looked like a good place to rest a while. And it had an interesting cut-out, besides.

What do you see here?

The shapes and textures set my imagination going; I see a worried face with a big, blobby nose, an owl, a dancing rabbit, and ... what's that in the middle?

I didn't imagine that. It's real.

Either the camera was very fast, or that's a slow-moving fly. I can even see the stripes on its thorax!

Zooming 'way in.


1 comment:

  1. Your camera must default to a quick shutter speed to be able to catch this by accident! And if I ever lose my keys, I'll call you. You've got sharp eyes.

    ReplyDelete

I'm having to moderate all comments because Blogger seems to have a problem notifying me. Sorry about that. I will review them several times daily, though, until this issue is fixed.

Also, I have word verification on, because I found out that not only do I get spam without it, but it gets passed on to anyone commenting in that thread. Not cool!

Powered By Blogger