Sunday, April 28, 2013

Shoes and feathers

Our family party season has begun; we have birthdays coming up regularly from now till September. The second in the series, this afternoon, involved 19 very happy, extremely energetic, third grade kids who only stopped shouting and singing and playing the piano to eat. Blessed (relative) quiet!

Abandoned mask, after the dress-up session.

Some of the shoes.

"Nest" with chocolate eggs for the treasure hunt.

I am tired. And there are more festivities tomorrow. I'll take a break here, until Monday, I think.

1 comment:

  1. I'm sure you are tired! But it makes for a cheerful post.

    ReplyDelete

I'm having to moderate all comments because Blogger seems to have a problem notifying me. Sorry about that. I will review them several times daily, though, until this issue is fixed.

Also, I have word verification on, because I found out that not only do I get spam without it, but it gets passed on to anyone commenting in that thread. Not cool!

Powered By Blogger