Wednesday, August 21, 2024

Looking for a good book

 A literate harvestman.

"What to read next?"

"Cranford? No, how about this next one?

On offer: Cranford, East of Eden, The World's 100 Best Short Stories, The Cry and the Covenant, and Greenmantle. Well past their sell-by date, he said. Maybe that's why he was checking out my computer last night.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Un opilón amante de la lectura.

Fotos; el opilón, buscando algo para leer. 

En oferta: Cranford (1853), Al Este de Edén (Steinbeck, 1952), Los Cien Mejores Cuentos Cortos del Mundo (1927), The Cry and the Covenant (1949), Greenmantle (1916). "Muy viejos," opinó el opilón. Tal vez por eso vino a buscar mejor en mi computadora.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm having to moderate all comments because Blogger seems to have a problem notifying me. Sorry about that. I will review them several times daily, though, until this issue is fixed.

Also, I have word verification on, because I found out that not only do I get spam without it, but it gets passed on to anyone commenting in that thread. Not cool!

Powered By Blogger