Wednesday, April 07, 2021

Swamp thing

This is a good year for skunk cabbage. I see them everywhere, in large groups. Even on hillsides!

With good reason they call them swamp lanterns. This in a ditch beside the road in the Rock Bay forest.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Este es un buen año para las coles fétidas, también llamadas, con amplia razón, la linterna del pantano. Este año aparecen por donde quiera, aun en las laderas, en grandes números.

Esta está creciendo en una zanja al lado del camino en el bosque de Rock Bay.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm having to moderate all comments because Blogger seems to have a problem notifying me. Sorry about that. I will review them several times daily, though, until this issue is fixed.

Also, I have word verification on, because I found out that not only do I get spam without it, but it gets passed on to anyone commenting in that thread. Not cool!

Powered By Blogger