Saturday, June 08, 2019

Biting off more than I can chew

At the end of a busy day, I drove down to Brown's Bay, stopping by the Ripple Rock trail on the way. Walked and drove and clambered over rocks for three hours, then came home to water the garden, and finally fell asleep downloading photos with my finger hovering over the delete button.  Good thing the originals were still there!

Thimbleberry flowers and green berries, Ripple Rock trail.

I'll start processing the Brown's Bay photos tomorrow. When I recover from today.

1 comment:

  1. I need to get out this summer and pick berries. My jam supply is all gone. - Margy

    ReplyDelete

I'm having to moderate all comments because Blogger seems to have a problem notifying me. Sorry about that. I will review them several times daily, though, until this issue is fixed.

Also, I have word verification on, because I found out that not only do I get spam without it, but it gets passed on to anyone commenting in that thread. Not cool!

Powered By Blogger