Sunday, October 22, 2017

If at first you don't succeed ...

Arachtober's almost over; nine more days, nine more photos to add to this year's hundreds of spider pics. Have you gone to see what we've come up with yet? Here: Arachtober 2017.

Yesterday's and today's photos are of a spider that was driving me crazy, arranging himself on the wall in an inverted Y shape. Whenever I got close enough to focus on his eyes - always focus on the eyes, they say - he brought his knees up to protect himself. I'd go away, wait half an hour, and come back. He'd be making the Y again.

Hiding

Caught halfway

Finally!


2 comments:

  1. I seem to have had mostly one species this year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are a patient photographer. - Margy

    ReplyDelete

I'm having to moderate all comments because Blogger seems to have a problem notifying me. Sorry about that. I will review them several times daily, though, until this issue is fixed.

Also, I have word verification on, because I found out that not only do I get spam without it, but it gets passed on to anyone commenting in that thread. Not cool!

Powered By Blogger