It's late, and I've been birthday-partying until my eyes can hardly stay open, so I'll just re-paste the instructions, in case you missed them.
If you're joining in for the first time, here's a quick rundown of the procedure.
- On or about September 13th, find your rock or rocks and flip it/them over.
- Record what you find. "Any and all forms of documentation are welcome: still photos, video, sketches, prose, or poetry."
- Replace the rock as you found it; it's someone's home.
- Post on your blog, or load your photos to the Flickr group. (Even if you don't have a blog, you can join.)
- Send me a link. Or you can add a comment to any IRFD post.
- I will collect the links, e-mail participants the list, and post it for any and all to copy to your own blogs. (If you're on Twitter, Tweet it, too; the hashtag is #rockflip.)
- There is a handy badge available for your blog, here. (Or copy it from this post.)
More details, history and suggestions are in this post.
And now, goodnight! I'll be looking for your reports, blog posts, photos, etc, come Sunday morning.