Tuesday, September 17, 2013

What was I thinking?

Remember Rock Flipping Day? I didn't. I completely forgot about it until I saw Bill's post on Fertanish Chatter; he remembered, and found frogs, worms, and a beautiful green beetle. Go look!


I've been calling myself all sorts of names all afternoon. Doesn't fix anything, does it?  If you were planning to join us this year, I've let you down. I'm so sorry.

Did anyone else go out all on their lonesome and flip rocks? I know one museum had scheduled an event, but I can't find any mention of having done anything.

Beetle with a better memory than mine. He came inside to remind us, but I didn't twig.



1 comment:

  1. The month got ahead of me too; I'm surprised I thought of it before October.

    It is a fun tradition, even if not officially sponsored.

    ReplyDelete

I'm having to moderate all comments because Blogger seems to have a problem notifying me. Sorry about that. I will review them several times daily, though, until this issue is fixed.

Also, I have word verification on, because I found out that not only do I get spam without it, but it gets passed on to anyone commenting in that thread. Not cool!

Powered By Blogger