Monday, May 11, 2009

Home again, yawning all the way.

Two days. One long beach, full of worms. Two beautiful walled gardens. One walk down a country road. One antique church building. One party, with kids and excited puppy. Hundreds of photos, hundreds of kilometers. And two beetles, one red, one green.


Red beetle, on yellow wild mustard. Chilliwack.


Tidy design, but awfully hairy.


Green beetle. Unfortunately, it got mushed in the door of my car, and arrived home dead. Beach Grove.

And I am tired, tired, tired.

Full reports, as soon as I catch up on my sleep.

Update: The red and green beetle is a Scarlet Malachite, Malachius aeneus. Thanks, Dave.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm having to moderate all comments because Blogger seems to have a problem notifying me. Sorry about that. I will review them several times daily, though, until this issue is fixed.

Also, I have word verification on, because I found out that not only do I get spam without it, but it gets passed on to anyone commenting in that thread. Not cool!

Powered By Blogger