Thursday, January 24, 2008

Bored in the Mall

I was left holding the bags while Laurie finished off his list. Sitting on the stairs, because all the seating was occupied. So I had to entertain myself somehow.


A metal ball, painted black, decorating the bannisters. Not in the least transparent, even if it does seem to show the mall behind it.


Skylight over my head. It works as an optical illusion for me, one minute I see it as convex, the next moment concave.


Veggies in a bag.

Good thing Laurie was quick; I would have been reduced to shooting the tile floor next.

2 comments:

  1. Oh I hate malls ... my eyes hate them too ... they can't wait to get out into real air again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Snazzy photos! (As usual)

    ReplyDelete

I'm having to moderate all comments because Blogger seems to have a problem notifying me. Sorry about that. I will review them several times daily, though, until this issue is fixed.

Also, I have word verification on, because I found out that not only do I get spam without it, but it gets passed on to anyone commenting in that thread. Not cool!

Powered By Blogger