Thursday, June 13, 2013

Now I'll never, ever, catch up

Great excitement in the aquarium! Bubbleshells! Two of them! Doing what couples do!

So I've been sitting with my nose to the glass, camera in hand, instead of blogging. Photos and story tomorrow.

For now, here are a few leftover photos from Bear Creek Park, in no particular order.

Bee on iris bud

Mushrooms on wood chips under the firs

In the "Oriental" garden, a stone pillar houses a fern.

Purple verbena.

New planting near the entrance to the gardens

Tangled roots in the tall trees section

And yellow asters.

1 comment:

  1. Nice pictures! Love the toadstools and the twisted trees.

    ReplyDelete

I'm having to moderate all comments because Blogger seems to have a problem notifying me. Sorry about that. I will review them several times daily, though, until this issue is fixed.

Also, I have word verification on, because I found out that not only do I get spam without it, but it gets passed on to anyone commenting in that thread. Not cool!

Powered By Blogger