Friday, May 08, 2009

Does not share well with others

Envy and greed and general cussedness on the White Rock beach:


I saw it first! Give it to me now! It's mine!


Well, who wants a nasty old worm anyhow? I've found this delicious big black clam!


It's mine. Don't even think of stealing it. Mine. Mine. Mine.


No, no, no, NO! This is mine, I tell you! I'm not sharing. Never!

And he didn't. He escaped the mugger and flew off down the beach to smash the clam on the rocks and eat it. All by himself.

.

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous4:40 pm

    Fun to watch, unless you're a hungry gull with no clam.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This makes me think of the scene in the movie "Nemo" where all the gulls are saying "Mine, Mine, Mine, Mine, Mine"!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's their favourite word.

    ReplyDelete

I'm having to moderate all comments because Blogger seems to have a problem notifying me. Sorry about that. I will review them several times daily, though, until this issue is fixed.

Also, I have word verification on, because I found out that not only do I get spam without it, but it gets passed on to anyone commenting in that thread. Not cool!

Powered By Blogger