Friday, December 31, 2010

... y un Próspero Año Nuevo!

Only 21 hours left in 2010, at least here on the Pacific coast. Time to review the last year, good and ill, and get all philosophical about it; time to make resolutions that I will never keep; time to party!

Forget those first two; time's a-wasting! It's celebration time! 2011, here we come! (There; I've used up those last left-over exclamation points, saving one for the photo caption. Must fill the quota, or I won't get as many next year.)

So, here's to all my fantastic co-riders of the dancing electrons, and to my amazing "real-world" family and friends; may 2011 be the best year ever for you and yours.

Happy New Year!
And now, off to make silly party hats ...

2 comments:

  1. Happy New Year back Susannah to you and Laurie and all your interesting critters! Perhaps I'll buy one of those little bottles of champagne to celebrate.

    A sizable moth blew in from the cold last night when Mingus and I came in from last walk. And, it was cold out there to the tune on -13C. It quickly hid itself before I could get a picture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year too, hope in 2011 is we will More Success, ... Thanks.

    ReplyDelete

I'm having to moderate all comments because Blogger seems to have a problem notifying me. Sorry about that. I will review them several times daily, though, until this issue is fixed.

Also, I have word verification on, because I found out that not only do I get spam without it, but it gets passed on to anyone commenting in that thread. Not cool!

Powered By Blogger