Thursday, August 13, 2009

Love at first sight

First views of "our" beach in Campbell River. Of which, much more in following posts.



104 wobbly steps down. And up, too.



Looking across the tip of Georgia Strait to the Sunshine Coast.



Thriving intertidal community. Willow Point, along the shore.



Rocks and reflections.

This beach was the reason we stopped our travels in Campbell River, and settled into the motel at the top of the steps for a week.

And why we're going back, at the earliest possible opportunity.

.

2 comments:

  1. Sitting in my condo waving at you across the Strait. Can you see me? - Margy

    ReplyDelete
  2. *Squint* *Peer* Ah, there you are! Yes, I see you! *Waves madly*

    ReplyDelete

I'm having to moderate all comments because Blogger seems to have a problem notifying me. Sorry about that. I will review them several times daily, though, until this issue is fixed.

Also, I have word verification on, because I found out that not only do I get spam without it, but it gets passed on to anyone commenting in that thread. Not cool!

Powered By Blogger