Sunday, February 15, 2015

Proof

The skies have been grey, blue-grey, grey, greenish-grey, grey, and rainy grey for days, but this afternoon Laurie said, "Look! Blue!" And there it was, a small blue patch that faded as soon as I went to the window.

On the way home, it appeared again; blue sky to the south, between clouds. Waiting at a traffic light between trucks, I took a photo through the car window. Good thing I did; 10 minutes later, when I parked at home, the clouds had closed in again.

Just goes to show; the sky is blue, after all.

A Skywatch post.

1 comment:

I'm having to moderate all comments because Blogger seems to have a problem notifying me. Sorry about that. I will review them several times daily, though, until this issue is fixed.

Also, I have word verification on, because I found out that not only do I get spam without it, but it gets passed on to anyone commenting in that thread. Not cool!

Powered By Blogger