Friday, January 30, 2015

They call it the "Garden Walk"

Along one of the passages from building to building in the hospital complex, they've put a few planters against a wall in an outdoor space, some comfortable chairs just inside the window, and behind it all, fake windows with bright birds and flowers. I spend too much time there, but there's always a little camera in my bag...

Bare tree, green leaves, and strange shadows after sunset.

The planters, shadows, and a reflection of fantastic flowers.

There are more hospital photos of the "going stir crazy" variety, in a Facebook album, here.

3 comments:

  1. Been thinking of you and Laurie. Hope all is going well for both of you. - Margy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Margy. Laurie's doing better now that he's beginning to get some nourishment. And I'm falling asleep every time I sit down for a minute. But I'm fine, otherwise. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry to hear of Laurie's health issues and hope he back on the beach trail with camera in hand very soon!

    ReplyDelete

I'm having to moderate all comments because Blogger seems to have a problem notifying me. Sorry about that. I will review them several times daily, though, until this issue is fixed.

Also, I have word verification on, because I found out that not only do I get spam without it, but it gets passed on to anyone commenting in that thread. Not cool!

Powered By Blogger