Monday, September 22, 2014

Two-dimensional gluttons

It's flatworm season; every rock near the high tide line in Boundary Bay is hiding a few, plus their eggs. And tonight I found three babies in my tank. And a bunch of empty limpet shells. Baby flatworms are hungry!

"Hmmm! Looks like a tasty snail!"

Two skinny flatworms, several skinny smears of flatworm eggs, and a fat roll of bubble shell snail eggs.

And I've got a flatworm story to tell, as soon as I can. (I'm still, supposedly, on a break from blogging. But medical procedures are all hurry, hurry, hurry ... wait. Today, I'm waiting. Tomorrow I hurry.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm having to moderate all comments because Blogger seems to have a problem notifying me. Sorry about that. I will review them several times daily, though, until this issue is fixed.

Also, I have word verification on, because I found out that not only do I get spam without it, but it gets passed on to anyone commenting in that thread. Not cool!

Powered By Blogger