Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Addendum to Good Planets, "Fire"

Over at Dzonoqua's Whistle, I read that she had planned to send a photo for last Saturday's "Good Planets" edition, but ran into problems.

It's probably better this way; on her blog, she has the full story, plus 2 photos. And very worth reading.

She explains:
"I planned to post this for Good Planets Carnival, but Blogger wouldn't load pix. The theme was Fire, so I thought of this place that was so completely and utterly devastated. But in a very short(in forest years) 75 years, nature, with a boost of replanting, has remade itself. The mosses, lichens, fern, shrubs, herbs, bugs, slugs, amphibians, fungus, were NOT seeded--go take a look for yourself what they've been able to accomplish."
Click on over there and read the rest.

See you later!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm having to moderate all comments because Blogger seems to have a problem notifying me. Sorry about that. I will review them several times daily, though, until this issue is fixed.

Also, I have word verification on, because I found out that not only do I get spam without it, but it gets passed on to anyone commenting in that thread. Not cool!

Powered By Blogger